Please call to discuss your situation, needs, the use of contracted vs insurance covered services, and payment options
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental/behavioral health insurance benefits?
- Is the service I'm considering obtaining covered by my health insurance (note: many health insurance plans do not cover "couples" counseling and some do not cover "family" therapy)
- Is Dr. Hamilton a preferred provider with my insurance company?
- What is my deductible and has it been met this year?
- When does my insurance coverage renew each year?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What percent or dollar amount am I to cover for my co-pay for each therapy session?
- Is approval required from my insuracnce company and/or my primary care physician prior to scheduling an appointment for mental health therapy?
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
Cancellations without charge can be made 24 hours before a scheduled appointment. Cancellations made after that time may incure normal billing rate charges.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.